PH-920 is a high precision pH meter which is equipped with large backlit LCD display. The meter can displays many useful prompt messages to helps you quickly and easily measuring the samples.
1. During the pH mode, Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
2. Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
3. Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
4. Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
5. Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
6. During ORP mode, Single point offset calibration allows user adjusts displayed value to a known standard.
7. Absolute or Relative millivolt (R.mV) measurement provides accurate ORP readings.
8. Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
9. Manual temperature calibration provides accurate temperature value.
10. Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
11. Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution, temperature units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
12. Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values.
13. Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
14. Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
15. Stored data can be transferred into computer via USB communication
1. pH Range: -2.000~20.000pH
2. pH Accuracy: ±0.002pH
3. Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1pH, Selectable
4. mV Range: -1999.9~1999.9mV
5. mV Accuracy:±0.2mV
6. Resolution: 0.1, 1mV, Selectable
7. Calibration Points: Up to 5 points
8. Calibration Solutions: USA(pH1.68/4.01/7.00/10.01/12.45), NIST(pH1.68/4.01/6.86/9.18/12.45), DIN(pH1.09/4.65/6.79/9.23/12.75)
9. Temperature Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
10. Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F
11. Temperature Calibration: Manual
12. Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Automatic or Manual
13. Auto-Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes after last key pressed, Selectable)
14. Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
15. Stability Conditions: Low or High, Selectable
16. Calibration due reminder: 0 to 30 days
17. Reset Function: Yes
18. Memory: 500 data sets with Date/Time stamping
19. Output: USB Communication Interface
20. Connector: BNC
21. LCD Display: Custom dual-display LCD (130 x 110mm)
22. Power Requirements: DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz
23. Dimensions: 210(L) x 188(W) x 60(H)mm
24. Weight: 1.2kg