PH-210 is an easy-use bench top pH meter designed for daily testing and controls are required.
1. Large backlit LCD display shows mode indicators and help messages.
2. Up to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
3. Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
4. Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
5. Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire pH range.
6. Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
7. Manual temperature calibration provides accurate temperature value.
8. Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
9. Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, temperature units, automatic or manual hold function, auto-off feature to meet personal preferences.
1. pH Range: -1.00~15.00pH
2. pH Accuracy:±0.01pH
3. mV Range: -1000~1000mV
4. mV Accuracy:±1mV
5. Calibration Points: 1, 2 or 3 points
6. Calibration Solutions: USA (pH4.01, 7.00, 10.01) or NIST (pH4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
7. Temperature Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
8. Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
9. Temperature Calibration: Manual
10. Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Automatic or Manual
11. Auto-Off: Manual or Automatic (180 minutes after last key pressed)
12. Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
13. Reset Function: Yes
14. Connector: BNC
15. LCD Display: Custom Dual-Display LCD (135 x 75mm)
16. Power Requirements: DC9V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz
17. Dimensions: 210(L)x 205(W) x 75(H)mm
18. Weight: 1.2kg