|Portable ATP Hygiene Monitoring System ATP-1|
Quickswab Tube: ATP-1T: 20pcs per box and keep in -10~ -20ºC Ice Pack, Life: 12 months. Other brand except 3M swab also workable for ATP-1. Because of expensive shipping cost, suggest buy the swap from local market.
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is a molecule found only in and around living cells in like all animal, plant, bacteria and yeast, and as such it gives a direct measure of biological concentration and health. ATP is quantified by measuring the light produced through its reaction with the naturally occurring firefly Luciferase using a Luminometer. The amount of light produced is directly proportional to the amount of living organisms present in the sample.
The Portable ATP Hygiene Monitoring System, a powerful tool for implementing and managing your hygiene monitoring program. Taking advantages of the progressive QuickSwarb surface test, the hygiene level of the tested surface will be evaluated in seconds, and the results can be visualized on screen. Featuring the state-of-art technology, it is a user-friendly, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system. It has all the features to maximize its value to your business.
Features & Benefits:
1.Sensitivedetect down to 10 16 mol of ATP
2.FastResult in 10 sec for one test
3.Intuitive result Pass, Caution, or Fail result symbols are intuitive for any user
4.Highly Portable within 300g with Battery, 189*70*36mm
5.User Friendly 3.5’’ high resolution color screen, intuitive menus, less bottoms, simple to use
6.Low consumption Using Li-ion battery that can work more than 8h continually
7.Powerful Memory Capacity255 test plans, 255 user IDs, 255 test programs, 10000 results
8.Open Reagents Compatible with swabs from other manufacturers
9.ConnectivityConnect PC via USB, connect printer or app in Android system mobile phone and pad through Bluetooth
10.UpdateSoftware can be updated through remote server when connect with the PC
11.TemplatePre-configured templates including different industries and locations together with upper and lower limits can start your test immediately
|Portable ATP Hygiene Hygiena Monitoring System EnSURE|
EnSURE is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Using new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE system is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
Run multiple tests on
The EnSURE system is designed to be used for multiple quality tests. Users can use the system for ATP monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates total bacteria tests.
Here is a current list of tests for water monitoring that can be run on the EnSURE system:
Features & Benefits:
1. Measures ATP, TVC, test devices.
2. Sensitive - can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP.
3. Advanced photodiode sensor technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes.
4. Storage: 100 programmable test plans; 200 programmable user IDs; 251 programmable locations per test plan; 5,000 programmable test locations
5. Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm)
6. Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
7. Large screen with back-light and optional BOLD text
8. Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
9. Connects to software via USB
10. Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
11. Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
12. Original one year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)
|Portable ATP Hygiene Hygiena Monitoring SystemSURE Plus|
SystemSURE Plus is the next generation system of the world's best-selling SystemSURE II ATP hygiene monitoring system. With improved functionality, new software, and increased memory, the SystemSURE Plus meets the demands of the largest and smallest companies around the world.
1. Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
2. Provides real-time feedback and facilitates long-term data aBnalysis
3. Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
4. Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs
5. No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
6. Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration
7. Complimentary SureTrend Software
Features & Benefits:
1. Sensitive - Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10 15 moles) of ATP
2. Advanced photodiode technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes.
3. Storage: 100 programmable test plans; 200 programmable user IDs; 251 programmable locations per test plan; 5,000 programmable test locations.
4. Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm).
5. Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing.
6. Large screen with back-light and optional BOLD text.
7. Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use.
8. Connects to software via USB
9. Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
10. Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
11. Original one year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)