Optical fiber fusion splicer, fiber fusion splicer
|FTTH OPTICAL FIBER FUSION SPLICER AOP51 (AV6481)|
AOP51 implements industrial-grade CPU + FPGA structure of high-performance, completely fresh HD optical fiber microscope, imported high-speed motor and aluminum-magnesium alloy materials extensively. Compared with AOP50, AOP51 lowers the size by 38%, the weight by 52%, the power consumption by 57%, but improves the speed by 60%, the environment adaptability by 80% and the reliability (MTBF) by 200%. You can get unprecedented fusion splicing experience.
1. Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption.
2. 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating.
3. 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting length.
4. 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes.
5. 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage.
6. Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture.
7. Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation.
8. USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade.
9. Built-in modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles.
10. Small in size and light in weight, easy to carry and can be lift by one hand.
11. Water-resistant and dust-resistant can meet IP52 requirements.
12. All-in-one fixer: The all-in-one fixture meet fusion splicing demands of multiple fibers, jumpers and rubber-insulted wires with a cladding diameter of 80~150μm.
13. Graphical interfaces and touch screen: AOP51 uses entirely new GUI graphical interfaces and touch screen in design. Operators can set up the splicer and get to know relevant information of it simply and directly by graphical interfaces.
14. Intelligent heat shrinkage: A detection unit is embedded in the heater. The heating function will only be enabled when the thermal shrinkage tube is put in the heater, to avoid mis-operation.
15. Large-capacity pluggable lithium battery: The built-in pluggable lithium battery with large capacity can answer working demand lasting all day long (typical 220 times of fusion splicing and heating cycles).
16. Ceramic V-block and ceramic presser foot: Ceramic V-block with high precision brings you convenient and accurate placement of optical fibers and makes cleanup easy.
17. Multi-functional carrying case: The multi-functional carrying case is novel in design and light in weight, has built-in compact working bench. Open or close the cover can turn it to a working bench.
1. Alignment method: Precise core alignment and cladding alignment
2. Applicable fibers: Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers and jumpers that meet requirements of ITU-TG.651~653, ITU-TG.655 and ITU-TG.657.
3. Optical fiber diameter: Cladding: 80~150μm, coating layer: 0.1~3mm
4. Cutting length: 5~16mm (coated optical fiber diameter ≤250μm); 10mm (coated optical fiber diameter: 0.25~3mm)
5. Fusion splicing consumption (typical value): 0.02dB (SMF); 0.01dB (MMF); 0.04dB (DSF); 0.04dB (NZDSF)
6. Return loss: Better than 60dB
7. Fusion splicing time (typical value): 7s
8. Heating time (typical value): 18s
9. Pulling force test: 1.96~2.25N
10. Thermal shrinkage tube: 60mm, 40mm and a series of thermal shrinkage tubes
11. Graphical display: High-performance 4.3 inch LCD
12. Magnification time: 320 times/88 times
13. Fusion splicing record: 10000 groups
14. Battery capacity: 11.1V, 6400mAh，typical value of fusion splicing and thermal cycle is 220 times
15. Battery service life: Cycle charging times reach 300~500, can be replaced by customers
16. Electrode service life Typical value is 4000 times, can be replaced by customers
17. Construction lighting Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area
18. Working environment Temp:-10~50˚C; hum: 0~95%RH, height above sea level:0~6000m
19. Operation interfaces GUI graphical operation interfaces
20. External power AC: AC100~240V, 60Hz, 0~1.5A; DC: DC10~15V
21. External port USB / SD
22. Dimensions 120 (W) x 30 (H) x 154mm (D) (without rubber anti-vibration pad)
23. Weight 1.59kg (host engine), 0.37kg (battery).
|FTTH OPTICAL FIBER FUSION SPLICER AOP50 (AV6471)|
AOP50 is an optical fiber splicing device design for FTTH. Lightweight and compact makes it is easy to use even in confined space. The novel fiber imaging system makes the image clearer. The real-time embeded Operating System provides a friendly man-machine interface and abundant functions. The built-in large capacity Li-Ion battery can support long-time field work. The real-time compensation system for temperature, humidity and air pressure has greatly enhanced the device against unfavorable environment changes and thus guarantees its consistency of low loss splicing in various environments.
1. Not only use for FTTH, but also use for general project of optical fiber splicing;
2. Precise optical fiber core alignment, guarantee low loss splicing;
3. Small in size, lightweight: only 2.8kg with battery;
4. Takes only 8 seconds for splicing,25 seconds for pyrocondensation;
5. Simultaneous display of X/Y axis; zoom in up to 304 times original size;
6. Can set automatic start of splicing or of pyrocondensation upon close of the cover;
7. Real time discharging for adjustment; no need for further adjustment;
8. Electrode has a long life; discharging times up to 4000;
9. With USB and VGA ports;
10. 5.7 inch digital high resolution LCD;
11. Built-in high capacity battery, which enables up to 220 times of splicing and heating;
12. Precise real-time display of remaining battery capacity;
1. Applicable Fiber: SMF (ITU-T G.652), MMF (ITU-T G.651), DSF (ITU-T G.653), NZDSF
2. Average Splicing Loss: 0.02dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS), 0.04dB(NZDS)
3. Return Loss: <-60dB
4. Operation Mode: Auto, Half auto, Manual
5. Align Mode: Advanced PAS align mode.
6. Fiber Diameter: optical fiber cable, SC/ST connector, coating diameter 0.25mm and 0.9mm of the common optical fiber
7. Cleave Length: 8*16mm
8. Magnification: Vertical 152times,horizontal 304times.
9. Image Display: 5.7', 640*480 LCD.
10. Pull Test: Standard 2N (optional).
11. Pyrocondensation Tube: 40mm, 60mm and a series of micro Heat-Shrinkable Tubing.
12. Battery Capacity: Typically splice 220 times, charging for 3.5 hour (available when charge).
13. Battery Life: Cycle life up to 300~500 times, replaceable.
14. Electrode Life: >4000 times, replaceable
15. Lighting for Construction: Built-in super High-brightness LED supply convenient for night work
16. Ports: USB, VGA
17. Power Supply: Built in 11.1V Lithium Ion Battery. AC adopter (input AC100~240,output DC13.5V/4.5A)
18. Environment: Temperature:-10~50˚C;Humidity:95%RH (40˚C,no condensing); Altitude:0~5000m
19. Size: 160x150x140mm
20. Weight: 2.3kg (no battery), 2.8kg (including battery)