AMX001 (ROC-2015) Reverse Osmosis (RO) Program Controller
The controller is a collection of typical mode of operation of many small and medium-sized reverse osmosis system, the control of single technology is a direct replacement for the PLC, programmed operation, greatly simplifying the construction elements. Control panel graphics, image process embedded LED indicators display system status, intuitive. RO controller uses four of the five into work.
1. Signal acquisition: water no water protection, low-pressure protection, the protection of high-pressure, pure water tank level protection, external.
2. Output control: the inlet valve, flush valve, source pumps, high pressure pump
3. Rinse method: pressure flushing
4. Display: the RO flow chart
5. Control Output: ON normally open single contact output
6. Contact capacity: 10A/250V AC (resistive load)
7. Power supply: AC 220V ± 10% 50/60Hz OR required.
8. Working conditions: ambient temperature: 0 ~ 50°C; Relative Humidity: ≤85%
9. Dimensions: 48 x 96 x 100mm
10. Cut-out Dimensions: 45 x 92mm
11. Installation: Panel